The IHG dynamometers used in this study were donated by Zona Health (Boise, ID). This work was supported by the University of Windsor (Grant # 808316; CLM), a Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada Postdoctoral Fellowship (PJM), and an Ontario Graduate Scholarship (MBB).
Cardiovascular stress reactivity tasks successfully predict the hypotensive response of isometric handgrip training in hypertensives
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 407–414, April 2013
How to Cite
Badrov, M. B., Horton, S., Millar, P. J. and McGowan, C. L. (2013), Cardiovascular stress reactivity tasks successfully predict the hypotensive response of isometric handgrip training in hypertensives. Psychophysiology, 50: 407–414. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12031
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
- University of Windsor
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.