We thank Carola Müller for help with data acquisition and Johannes Rodrigues for help with heart rate analysis. This research was supported by a Schumpeter Fellowship to Johannes Hewig by the Volkswagen Foundation.
I'm too calm—Let's take a risk! On the impact of state and trait arousal on risk taking
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 498–503, May 2013
How to Cite
Schmidt, B., Mussel, P. and Hewig, J. (2013), I'm too calm—Let's take a risk! On the impact of state and trait arousal on risk taking. Psychophysiology, 50: 498–503. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12032
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
- Volkswagen Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.