MMG was supported by the NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program. The research reported here was supported by funds from Dartmouth College to DC. We are grateful to Natalie Berger, Elyse George, Emily Jasinski, Allison Landers, and Elisse Lockhart for their help with data collection, to Ray Vukcevich for programming assistance, and to the anonymous reviewers and editor for useful comments on a previous version of this manuscript. MMG is now at Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders, Northwestern University, and PM is now at Department of Psychology, Tufts University.
Imagining the truth and the moon: An electrophysiological study of abstract and concrete word processing
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 431–440, May 2013
How to Cite
Gullick, M. M., Mitra, P. and Coch, D. (2013), Imagining the truth and the moon: An electrophysiological study of abstract and concrete word processing. Psychophysiology, 50: 431–440. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12033
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- Dartmouth College to DC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.