Jennifer J. McGrath holds a Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) New Investigator Award. This research was funded through the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (#MOP185243, #OCO154218). Portions of this paper were previously presented at the 2010 American Psychosomatic Society Annual Meeting, Portland, Oregon. We thank all participants, their families, and the Montreal-area schools who agreed to participate. Special thanks to the Pediatric Public Health Psychology Laboratory staff and volunteers, especially Natasha Hunt and Sabrina Giovanniello, for their continued excellence and dedication.
Blood pressure and pain sensitivity in children and adolescents
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 513–520, June 2013
How to Cite
Drouin, S. and McGrath, J. J. (2013), Blood pressure and pain sensitivity in children and adolescents. Psychophysiology, 50: 513–520. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12036
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Numbers: MOP185243, OCO154218
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.