This research was supported by the European Community's Seventh Framework Programme (under grant agreement PERG04-GA-2008-239393), and the János Bolyai Research Scholarship of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
No evidence for peripheral mechanism attenuating auditory ERPs to self-induced tones
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 563–569, June 2013
How to Cite
Horváth, J. and Burgyán, A. (2013), No evidence for peripheral mechanism attenuating auditory ERPs to self-induced tones. Psychophysiology, 50: 563–569. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12041
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: PERG04-GA-2008-239393
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.