The authors would like to thank Dr. Diego Pizzagalli, who provided the software for running and analyzing the results of the signal detection task.
Self-report and behavioral measures of reward sensitivity predict the feedback negativity
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 7, pages 610–616, July 2013
How to Cite
Bress, J. N. and Hajcak, G. (2013), Self-report and behavioral measures of reward sensitivity predict the feedback negativity. Psychophysiology, 50: 610–616. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12053
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.