Funding support for this study was provided by salary awards from the Fonds de recherche du Québec—Santé (FRQS) (KLL and SLB) and the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) (SLB), grant support from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Counsel of Canada (KLL), and scholarship support from the CIHR and the FRQS (AP and KO). The data were originally collected by the Cardiovascular Psychophysiology Unit, City Hospital NHS Trust, Birmingham, UK.
Hemodynamic, hemostatic, and endothelial reactions to acute psychological stress in depressed patients following coronary angiography
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 8, pages 790–798, August 2013
How to Cite
Plourde, A., Lavoie, K. L., Ouellet, K., Carroll, D., Ring, C. and Bacon, S. L. (2013), Hemodynamic, hemostatic, and endothelial reactions to acute psychological stress in depressed patients following coronary angiography. Psychophysiology, 50: 790–798. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12059
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
- Fonds de recherche du Québec—Santé (FRQS)
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Social Sciences
- Humanities Research Counsel of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.