This work was supported by grants from the Deutsche Forschungs Gemeinschaft (RE 2869/1-2, RE 2869/2-2) and by a PhD scholarship of the Stiftung der Deutschen Wirtschaft, Berlin, Germany. We thank Rainer Kniesche and Thomas Pinkpank for their support.
Neural correlates of impaired volitional action control in schizophrenia patients
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 872–884, September 2013
How to Cite
Bender, J., Reuter, B., Möllers, D., Kaufmann, C., Gallinat, J. and Kathmann, N. (2013), Neural correlates of impaired volitional action control in schizophrenia patients. Psychophysiology, 50: 872–884. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12060
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
- Deutsche Forschungs Gemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: RE 2869/1-2, RE 2869/2-2
- a PhD scholarship of the Stiftung der Deutschen Wirtschaft, Berlin, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.