This research was supported by a grant of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG; German Research Foundation) to AS (SCHU 1330/6-1) and by a scholarship of the Deutsche Studienstiftung to TFW. TFW is a member of the Graduate School of Systemic Neurosciences, Munich, Germany.
Context heterogeneity has a sustained impact on attention deployment: Behavioral and electrophysiological evidence
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 8, pages 722–733, August 2013
How to Cite
Feldmann-Wüstefeld, T., Wykowska, A. and Schubö, A. (2013), Context heterogeneity has a sustained impact on attention deployment: Behavioral and electrophysiological evidence. Psychophysiology, 50: 722–733. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12061
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG; German Research Foundation). Grant Number: SCHU 1330/6-1
- Deutsche Studienstiftung
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!