We thank research assistants Brittney Reyes and Katie Kao for help with the data collection and research assistant John Peng for help with manuscript formatting. This research was supported by the Swiss National Science Foundation (PBGEP1-125914, PA00P1_139593, PBFRP1-127896, PA00P1_136380).
The psychophysiology of mixed emotional states
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 8, pages 799–811, August 2013
How to Cite
Kreibig, S. D., Samson, A. C. and Gross, J. J. (2013), The psychophysiology of mixed emotional states. Psychophysiology, 50: 799–811. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12064
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: PBGEP1-125914, PA00P1_139593, PBFRP1-127896, PA00P1_136380
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.