We gratefully acknowledge the assistance of Tracy Brown, Christina Catron, Joseph Fair, Isaac Prows, Isaac Hunt, Kirsten Mika, and William David Walker in data collection. This study was supported by funds from the Brigham Young University College of Family, Home, and Social Sciences, the Brigham Young University Counseling Center, and a Brigham Young University Mentored Environment Grant. We thank the BYU Comprehensive Clinic and Counseling Center for assistance in participant recruitment.
Cognitive control adjustments and conflict adaptation in major depressive disorder
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 8, pages 711–721, August 2013
How to Cite
Clawson, A., Clayson, P. E. and Larson, M. J. (2013), Cognitive control adjustments and conflict adaptation in major depressive disorder. Psychophysiology, 50: 711–721. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12066
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
- Brigham Young University College of Family, Home, and Social Sciences
- Brigham Young University Counseling Center
- a Brigham Young University Mentored Environment Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.