We thank Luo Yi and Wanqing Li for assistance in data collection and analysis, and we thank Dr. Seth Roberts for language help in preparing this manuscript. This research is supported by the Initiative Scientific Research Program, Tsinghua University, China (20111081107), and the Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars, State Education Ministry (20111021085) to SF, and the Ministry of Science & Technology (973 Program, 2011CB711000), NSF China (30930031, 91132704), Global Research Initiative Program, and the United States National Institutes of Health grants (1R01TW007897) to YL.
The category-sensitive and orientation-sensitive N170 adaptation in faces revealed by comparison with Chinese characters
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 885–899, September 2013
How to Cite
Feng, C., Luo, Y. and Fu, S. (2013), The category-sensitive and orientation-sensitive N170 adaptation in faces revealed by comparison with Chinese characters. Psychophysiology, 50: 885–899. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12067
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- Initiative Scientific Research Program, Tsinghua University, China. Grant Number: 20111081107
- Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars, State Education Ministry. Grant Number: 20111021085
- Ministry of Science & Technology. Grant Number: 2011CB711000
- NSF China. Grant Number: 30930031, 91132704
- Global Research Initiative Program
- United States National Institutes of Health grants. Grant Number: 1R01TW007897
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.