This research was funded by the German Research Foundation (Project No. WE5026/1-1). We thank Carolin Dietz and Sandra Schenck for their help in data collection. We cordially thank all the individuals who participated in the present study.
The dissociation between the P3a event-related potential and behavioral distraction
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 920–930, September 2013
How to Cite
Wetzel, N., Schröger, E. and Widmann, A. (2013), The dissociation between the P3a event-related potential and behavioral distraction. Psychophysiology, 50: 920–930. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12072
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: WE5026/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.