This research was supported by grants P11-SEJ-7898 and P.08-SEJ-03586 SEJ from Junta de Andalucía and 2007-63691/PSIC and PSI2008-03901 from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation.
Learning-induced modulations of the stimulus-preceding negativity
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 931–939, September 2013
How to Cite
Morís, J., Luque, D. and Rodríguez-Fornells, A. (2013), Learning-induced modulations of the stimulus-preceding negativity. Psychophysiology, 50: 931–939. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12073
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2012
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Numbers: P11-SEJ-7898, P.08-SEJ-03586 SEJ
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: 2007-63691/PSIC, PSI2008-03901
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.