Mental rotation strategies reflected in event-related (de)synchronization of alpha and mu power
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 858–863, September 2013
How to Cite
ter Horst, A. C., van Lier, R. and Steenbergen, B. (2013), Mental rotation strategies reflected in event-related (de)synchronization of alpha and mu power. Psychophysiology, 50: 858–863. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12076
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.