This article is part of the PhD project of Kornelia Gentsch. The research was funded by an ERC Advanced Grant in the European Community's 7th Framework Programme under grant agreement No. 230331-PROPEREMO (Production and perception of emotion: An affective sciences approach) to Klaus R. Scherer and by the National Center of Competence in Research (NCCR) Affective Sciences financed by the Swiss National Science Foundation (No. 51NF40-104897) hosted by the University of Geneva.
Temporal dynamics of event-related potentials related to goal conduciveness and power appraisals
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages 1010–1022, October 2013
How to Cite
Gentsch, K., Grandjean, D. and Scherer, K. R. (2013), Temporal dynamics of event-related potentials related to goal conduciveness and power appraisals. Psychophysiology, 50: 1010–1022. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12079
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
- ERC Advanced Grant in the European Community's 7th Framework Programme. Grant Number: 230331-PROPEREMO
- National Center of Competence in Research (NCCR)
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 51NF40-104897
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.