We thank the English Chess Federation for permission to use their website for recruitment, and all of our participants for their contribution to this research. We also thank the editor and referees for their careful attention to the manuscript and their detailed comments. Fernand Gobet is now at now at the Department of Psychological Sciences, University of Liverpool, UK; Philippe Chassy is now at the Department of Psychology, Liverpool Hope University, UK.
ERP to chess stimuli reveal expert-novice differences in the amplitudes of N2 and P3 components
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages 1023–1033, October 2013
How to Cite
Wright, M. J., Gobet, F., Chassy, P. and Ramchandani, P. N. (2013), ERP to chess stimuli reveal expert-novice differences in the amplitudes of N2 and P3 components. Psychophysiology, 50: 1023–1033. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12084
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.