The present study was supported by the National Doctoral Programme of Psychology (University of Turku), the Academy of Finland (Grant 128840), and the Research Funds of the University of Helsinki. We wish to thank Jari Lipsanen, Saila Seppänen, and Valtteri Wikström for their assistance during the various stages of this project, as well as the two anonymous reviewers for their valuable contributions.
Audiovisual attention boosts letter-speech sound integration
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages 1034–1044, October 2013
How to Cite
Mittag, M., Alho, K., Takegata, R., Makkonen, T. and Kujala, T. (2013), Audiovisual attention boosts letter-speech sound integration. Psychophysiology, 50: 1034–1044. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12085
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- National Doctoral Programme of Psychology (University of Turku)
- Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 128840
- Research Funds of the University of Helsinki
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!