This research was funded by a Birkbeck College Research Studentship awarded to PJM. The authors thank Monika Kiss for comments on earlier versions of this manuscript.
Top-down control of audiovisual search by bimodal search templates
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages 996–1009, October 2013
How to Cite
Matusz, P. J. and Eimer, M. (2013), Top-down control of audiovisual search by bimodal search templates. Psychophysiology, 50: 996–1009. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12086
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2013
- Birkbeck College Research Studentship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.