The present work was partially supported by a grant from National Science Council, Taiwan (NSC 99-2410-H-003 -144 -MY3).
Physical activity and working memory in healthy older adults: An ERP study
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 1174–1182, November 2013
How to Cite
Chang, Y.-K., Huang, C.-J., Chen, K.-F. and Hung, T.-M. (2013), Physical activity and working memory in healthy older adults: An ERP study. Psychophysiology, 50: 1174–1182. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12089
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2013
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 99-2410-H-003 -144 -MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.