This research was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (30930031, 91132704), the Ministry of Science and Technology (973 Program, 2011CB711000), the Global Research Initiative Program, United States National Institutes of Health grant (1R01TW007897), and the Scientific Foundation of Institute of Psychology, Chinese Academy of Sciences (Y2CQ013005). The authors sincerely thank the editor Dr. Greg Hajcak and two anonymous reviewers for their contribution in improving the manuscript.
How does cognitive reappraisal affect the response to gains and losses?
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 1094–1103, November 2013
How to Cite
Yang, Q., Gu, R., Tang, P. and Luo, Y.-J. (2013), How does cognitive reappraisal affect the response to gains and losses?. Psychophysiology, 50: 1094–1103. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12091
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30930031, 91132704
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2011CB711000
- Global Research Initiative Program, United States National Institutes of Health grant. Grant Number: 1R01TW007897
- Scientific Foundation of Institute of Psychology, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: Y2CQ013005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.