The authors would like to thank Professor Ellen Jørum and her staff at the Department of Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway, for the accommodation and benevolent assistance with the QSweat measurements.
Waveform difference between skin conductance and skin potential responses in relation to electrical and evaporative properties of skin
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 1070–1078, November 2013
How to Cite
Tronstad, C., Kalvøy, H., Grimnes, S. and Martinsen, Ø. G. (2013), Waveform difference between skin conductance and skin potential responses in relation to electrical and evaporative properties of skin. Psychophysiology, 50: 1070–1078. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12092
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.