This research was supported by grants from Academia Sinica and National Science Council, Taiwan to Shih-kuen Cheng (NSC 98-2410-H-008-011, NSC 98-2517-S-004-001, NSC 101-2410-H-008-034, AS-102-TP-C06) and Yu-Ching Kuo (NSC 99-2410-H-133-010).
Intentional forgetting reduces the semantic processing of to-be-forgotten items: An ERP study of item-method directed forgetting
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 1120–1132, November 2013
How to Cite
Lin, W.-J., Kuo, Y.-C., Liu, T.-L., Han, Y.-J. and Cheng, S.-K. (2013), Intentional forgetting reduces the semantic processing of to-be-forgotten items: An ERP study of item-method directed forgetting. Psychophysiology, 50: 1120–1132. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12125
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
- Academia Sinica and National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC 98-2410-H-008-011, NSC 98-2517-S-004-001, NSC 101-2410-H-008-034, AS-102-TP-C06, NSC 99-2410-H-133-010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.