We thank Dick Smid for helpful comments on the development of the study design.
Behind the scenes: How visual memory load biases selective attention during processing of visual streams
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 1133–1146, November 2013
How to Cite
Klaver, P. and Talsma, D. (2013), Behind the scenes: How visual memory load biases selective attention during processing of visual streams. Psychophysiology, 50: 1133–1146. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12126
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.