This study was funded in part by National Institutes of Health—National Institute of Mental Health Grant MH076198 (PI: K. L. Phan).
Test-retest reliability of amygdala response to emotional faces
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 1147–1156, November 2013
How to Cite
Sauder, C. L., Hajcak, G., Angstadt, M. and Phan, K. L. (2013), Test-retest reliability of amygdala response to emotional faces. Psychophysiology, 50: 1147–1156. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12129
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
- National Institutes of Health—National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH076198
Table S1: Within-session reliability for the functionally defined regions of interest at both assessment points for fearful, angry, and happy faces separately.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.