The authors would like to thank Dr. Brett Clementz for his comments improving the manuscript. The work was supported by the 973 Project 2011CB70783, NSFC (#91232725, #31100745, #61175117), the 863 Project 2012BAI16B02, the CQCBE Project KJ110502, the 11YJC880079, the GPA115005, the ZYGX2010J137, and the 111 Project.
Why do we need to use a zero reference? Reference influences on the ERPs of audiovisual effects
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 12, pages 1282–1290, December 2013
How to Cite
Tian, Y. and Yao, D. (2013), Why do we need to use a zero reference? Reference influences on the ERPs of audiovisual effects. Psychophysiology, 50: 1282–1290. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12130
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
- 973 Project 2011CB70783
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 91232725, 31100745, 61175117
- 863 Project 2012BAI16B02
- CQCBE Project KJ110502
- 111 Project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.