This work was supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (31170997) and National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program) (2012CB720704).
Object detection is completed earlier than object categorization: Evidence from LRP and N200
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 12, pages 1255–1262, December 2013
How to Cite
Li, Y., Zhong, W., Chen, Q. and Mo, L. (2013), Object detection is completed earlier than object categorization: Evidence from LRP and N200. Psychophysiology, 50: 1255–1262. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12131
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31170997
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB720704
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.