Association of Type D personality with the autonomic and hemodynamic response to the cold pressor test
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 12, pages 1194–1201, December 2013
How to Cite
Kupper, N., Pelle, A. and Denollet, J. (2013), Association of Type D personality with the autonomic and hemodynamic response to the cold pressor test. Psychophysiology, 50: 1194–1201. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12133
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.