This work was supported by the the Spanish Ministry of Economy and Knowledge (Programa Euroinvestigación—EUI2009-04086, ERANET-NEURON PANS Project), the program Consolider-Ingenio 2010 (CDS2007-00012), a Juan de la Cierva fellowship awarded to Sabine Grimm (JCI-2009-04401), a grant from the Catalan Government (SGR2009-11), and the ICREA Academia Distinguished Professorship awarded to Carles Escera. We thank Sabina Mateo León and Carles Costa Bertolín for their laboratory assistance.
Regularity encoding and deviance detection of frequency modulated sweeps: Human middle- and long-latency auditory evoked potentials
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 12, pages 1275–1281, December 2013
How to Cite
Cornella, M., Leung, S., Grimm, S. and Escera, C. (2013), Regularity encoding and deviance detection of frequency modulated sweeps: Human middle- and long-latency auditory evoked potentials. Psychophysiology, 50: 1275–1281. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12137
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Knowledge. Grant Number: EUI2009-04086
- Consolider-Ingenio 2010. Grant Number: CDS2007-00012
- Juan de la Cierva fellowship. Grant Number: JCI-2009-04401
- Catalan Government. Grant Number: SGR2009-11
- ICREA Academia Distinguished Professorship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.