This work was supported by HL 07560, a Mellon Fellowship granted by the University of Pittsburgh, and a Dissertation Research Award from the American Psychological Association. The authors would like to thank Dr. Israel Christie for sharing his expertise in processing psychophysiological data.
Sleep duration and cardiovascular responses to stress in undergraduate men
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 88–96, January 2014
How to Cite
Mezick, E. J., Matthews, K. A., Hall, M. H., Richard Jennings, J. and Kamarck, T. W. (2014), Sleep duration and cardiovascular responses to stress in undergraduate men. Psychophysiology, 51: 88–96. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12144
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
- University of Pittsburgh. Grant Number: HL 07560
- American Psychological Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.