This research was supported by grants from the National Science and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada, the Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI), and the Institute for Studies on Affective Neuroscience (ISAN) to M.L., and grants from the Canadian Institute for Health Research (CIHR) to K.S.D.
Electrophysiology of blunted emotional bias in psychopathic personality
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 36–41, January 2014
How to Cite
Carolan, P. L., Jaspers-Fayer, F., Asmaro, D. T., Douglas, K. S. and Liotti, M. (2014), Electrophysiology of blunted emotional bias in psychopathic personality. Psychophysiology, 51: 36–41. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12145
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
- National Science and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
- Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI)
- Institute for Studies on Affective Neuroscience (ISAN)
- Canadian Institute for Health Research (CIHR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.