This research was funded by Grant number MH64724 from the National Institute of Mental Health to Javaid I. Sheikh. We are grateful for the administrative support provided by the Research Service of the Veterans Affairs Palo Alto Health Care System and the Sponsored Projects Office, Stanford University. We are likewise grateful for the technical support provided by Ned J. Arsenault, Karin Voelker, Tram Nguyen, Janel Lynch, Karyn Skultety, Erika Mozer, Lorraine P. Leskin and Gregory A. Leskin.
Cardiac stability at differing levels of temporal analysis in panic disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, and healthy controls
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 80–87, January 2014
How to Cite
Fisher, A. J. and Woodward, S. H. (2014), Cardiac stability at differing levels of temporal analysis in panic disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, and healthy controls. Psychophysiology, 51: 80–87. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12148
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH64724
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.