The present study was supported in part by a grant from Natural Social Science Foundation of China to the corresponding author (12CYY027) and in part by a grant from Humanities and Social Sciences project of the Ministry of Education of P.R.C. to the authors (10YJCZH194).
Distinguishing different fictional worlds during sentence comprehension: ERP evidence
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 42–51, January 2014
How to Cite
Yang, J. and Xue, J. (2014), Distinguishing different fictional worlds during sentence comprehension: ERP evidence. Psychophysiology, 51: 42–51. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12149
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
- Natural Social Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 12CYY027
- Humanities and Social Sciences project of the Ministry of Education of P.R.C.. Grant Number: 10YJCZH194
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.