This research was supported in part by an American Psychological Association Dissertation Research Award to MRH.
Event-related potentials reveal the effect of prior knowledge on competition for representation and attentional capture
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 22–35, January 2014
How to Cite
Hilimire, M. R. and Corballis, P. M. (2014), Event-related potentials reveal the effect of prior knowledge on competition for representation and attentional capture. Psychophysiology, 51: 22–35. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12154
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
- American Psychological Association Dissertation Research Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.