This work was supported by the the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (Programa Euroinvestigación-EUI2009-4086) awarded to the ERANET-NEURON Project PANS, the Consolider-Ingenio 2010 program (CDS2007-00012), a grant from the Catalan Government (SGR2009-11), and the ICREA Academia Distinguished Professorship awarded to CE; and by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (Grants BFU2009-07286 and EUI2009-04083, in the framework of the ERA-NET Network of European Funding for Neuroscience Research) to MSM. We thank Daniel Duque for helping in the design and preparation of Figure 2.
The auditory novelty system: An attempt to integrate human and animal research
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 111–123, February 2014
How to Cite
Escera, C. and Malmierca, M. S. (2014), The auditory novelty system: An attempt to integrate human and animal research. Psychophysiology, 51: 111–123. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12156
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: EUI2009-4086, CDS2007-00012, BFU2009-07286, EUI2009-04083
- Catalan Government. Grant Number: SGR2009-11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.