We thank Ivan V. Brack, Tatyana E. Rau, Lisa Marie Baranov, and Viktor P. Makhnev for their technical assistance on this project.
The temporal dynamics of cognitive reappraisal: Cardiovascular consequences of downregulation of negative emotion and upregulation of positive emotion
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 178–186, February 2014
How to Cite
Pavlov, S. V., Reva, N. V., Loktev, K. V., Tumyalis, A. V., Korenyok, V. V. and Aftanas, L. I. (2014), The temporal dynamics of cognitive reappraisal: Cardiovascular consequences of downregulation of negative emotion and upregulation of positive emotion. Psychophysiology, 51: 178–186. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12159
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.