This project was funded by the German Research Foundation (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft: DFG), grant GRK 1389/1, and the Netherlands Scientific Organization NWO, grant DN 95-420. Diana S. Ferreira de Sá is supported by a PhD fellowship SFRH/BD/73681/2010 from Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia, Portugal. We thank our student assistants, Caroline Ott and Anna M. Stertz, for their help with data acquisition.
Acoustic startle reactivity while processing reward-related food cues during food deprivation: Evidence from women in different menstrual cycle phases and men
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 159–167, February 2014
How to Cite
de Sá, D. S. F., Plein, D. E., Schulz, A., Oitzl, M. S., Blumenthal, T. D. and Schächinger, H. (2014), Acoustic startle reactivity while processing reward-related food cues during food deprivation: Evidence from women in different menstrual cycle phases and men. Psychophysiology, 51: 159–167. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12166
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2013
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: GRK 1389/1
- Netherlands Scientific Organization NWO. Grant Number: DN 95-420
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia, Portugal. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/73681/2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.