This manuscript is based on data collected as part of the doctoral dissertation of Laura D. Ellingson.
Does exercise induce hypoalgesia through conditioned pain modulation?
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 267–276, March 2014
How to Cite
Ellingson, L. D., Koltyn, K. F., Kim, J.-S. and Cook, D. B. (2014), Does exercise induce hypoalgesia through conditioned pain modulation?. Psychophysiology, 51: 267–276. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12168
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Pain During and Within Hours After Exercise in Healthy Adults, Sports Medicine, 2014, 44, 7, 921, ,