Heuristic and analytic processes in reasoning: An event-related potential study of belief bias
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 290–297, March 2014
How to Cite
Banks, A. P. and Hope, C. (2014), Heuristic and analytic processes in reasoning: An event-related potential study of belief bias. Psychophysiology, 51: 290–297. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12169
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.