This research is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation (NSF) under grant number BCS #1147743 to Jason Themanson and grant number MRI #0722526 to Illinois Wesleyan University (PI: Joseph Williams) and a grant from Illinois Wesleyan University to Jason Themanson.
The effects of social exclusion on the ERN and the cognitive control of action monitoring
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 215–225, March 2014
How to Cite
Themanson, J. R., Ball, A. B., Khatcherian, S. M. and Rosen, P. J. (2014), The effects of social exclusion on the ERN and the cognitive control of action monitoring. Psychophysiology, 51: 215–225. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12172
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Numbers: BCS #1147743, MRI #0722526
- Illinois Wesleyan University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.