This research was supported by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. We are thankful to the Centre for Biological Timing and Cognition.
Late electrophysiological modulations of feature-based attention to object shapes
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 298–308, March 2014
How to Cite
Stojanoski, B. B. and Niemeier, M. (2014), Late electrophysiological modulations of feature-based attention to object shapes. Psychophysiology, 51: 298–308. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12174
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.