This research was supported by grants from the American Psychiatric Nursing Foundation and Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, Alpha Eta Chapter.
Psychological pain and reduced resting-state heart rate variability in adults with a history of depression
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 247–256, March 2014
How to Cite
Meerwijk, E. L., Chesla, C. A. and Weiss, S. J. (2014), Psychological pain and reduced resting-state heart rate variability in adults with a history of depression. Psychophysiology, 51: 247–256. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12175
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
- American Psychiatric Nursing Foundation
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, Alpha Eta Chapter
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.