The collection of the ASPIS data was supported by the grant EKBAN 97 to Professor C. N. Stefanis from the General Secretariat of Research and Technology of the Greek Ministry of Development. We would like to thank Professor Roger H. S. Carpenter for providing us with the analysis software for the LATER model and for his advice on the specific analysis of the data.
Variability in the decision process leading to saccades: A specific marker for schizophrenia?
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 327–336, April 2014
How to Cite
Theleritis, C., Evdokimidis, I. and Smyrnis, N. (2014), Variability in the decision process leading to saccades: A specific marker for schizophrenia?. Psychophysiology, 51: 327–336. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12178
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2013
- EKBAN 97
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.