This research was funded by the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC: Project Grant ID 1002995) and was supported by the Australian Schizophrenia Research Bank (ASRB) and the Schizophrenia Research Institute utilizing infrastructure funding from NSW Health. We gratefully acknowledge the assistance of Dr. David McKenzie in data collection and preprocessing.
What's intact and what's not within the mismatch negativity system in schizophrenia
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 337–347, April 2014
How to Cite
Todd, J., Whitson, L., Smith, E., Michie, P. T., Schall, U. and Ward, P. B. (2014), What's intact and what's not within the mismatch negativity system in schizophrenia. Psychophysiology, 51: 337–347. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12181
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
- National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 1002995
- Australian Schizophrenia Research Bank (ASRB)
- NSW Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.