Giorgio Fuggetta wishes to thank the University of Leicester for the support given in granting study leave for the 2nd semester of academic year 2012/2013. Matthew A. Bennett was an M.Sc. student at University of Leicester. The authors would like to thank the anonymous reviewers for their valuable comments and suggestions to improve the quality of the paper.
Event-related potential N270 delayed and enhanced by the conjunction of relevant and irrelevant perceptual mismatch
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 456–463, May 2014
How to Cite
Bennett, M. A., Duke, P. A. and Fuggetta, G. (2014), Event-related potential N270 delayed and enhanced by the conjunction of relevant and irrelevant perceptual mismatch. Psychophysiology, 51: 456–463. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12192
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.