We would like to acknowledge the use of the Porges machine from Professor Blain Ditto's laboratory. We thank Jocelyn Malo for coordinating the data collection and Hélène Paradis, Bernadette Simoneau, and Jacqueline Langlois for their assistance in data management. We are grateful to the participating families. This research was supported by grants from the National Health Research Development Program, the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada, the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, the Canada Research Chair program, the Fonds Québécois de la Recherche sur la Société et la Culture, and the Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Québec.
A methodological comparison of the Porges algorithm, fast Fourier transform, and autoregressive spectral analysis for the estimation of heart rate variability in 5-month-old infants
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 579–583, June 2014
How to Cite
Poliakova, N., Dionne, G., Dubreuil, E., Ditto, B., Pihl, R. O., Pérusse, D., Tremblay, R. E. and Boivin, M. (2014), A methodological comparison of the Porges algorithm, fast Fourier transform, and autoregressive spectral analysis for the estimation of heart rate variability in 5-month-old infants. Psychophysiology, 51: 579–583. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12194
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2013
- National Health Research Development Program
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Canada Research Chair program
- Fonds Québécois de la Recherche sur la Société et la Culture
- Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Québec
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.