This study was supported by the German Research Foundation (RO3034/2-2). We thank Anna-Elisabeth Burkardt, Caroline Leroy, and Judith Rafai for assistance in data acquisition as well as Stefan Debener and two anonymous reviewers for their constructive remarks on earlier versions of this manuscript.
Does temporal preparation speed up visual processing? Evidence from the N2pc
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 529–538, June 2014
How to Cite
Seibold, V. C. and Rolke, B. (2014), Does temporal preparation speed up visual processing? Evidence from the N2pc. Psychophysiology, 51: 529–538. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12196
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2013
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: RO3034/2-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.