This work was supported by a Clinical Scientist Development Award from the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation and a Young Investigator award from NARSAD (Brain and Behavior Foundation) to MJM. This publication was also made possible by Grant Number UL1 RR024146 from the National Center for Research Resources (NCRR), a component of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), and NIH Roadmap for Medical Research. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official view of NCRR or NIH. The authors would like to acknowledge the assistance of Janeth Nunez del Prado, Jenny Yen, and Dennis Thompson in the conduct and analysis of the study.
Modafinil augments oscillatory power in middle frequencies during rule selection
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 510–519, June 2014
How to Cite
Minzenberg, M. J., Gomes, G. C., Yoon, J. H., Watrous, A. J., Geng, J., Firl, A. J. and Carter, C. S. (2014), Modafinil augments oscillatory power in middle frequencies during rule selection. Psychophysiology, 51: 510–519. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12201
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2013
- Doris Duke Charitable Foundation
- NARSAD (Brain and Behavior Foundation)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.