Age-related decline in thermal adaptation capacities: An evoked potentials study
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 539–545, June 2014
How to Cite
Kemp, J., Després, O., Pebayle, T. and Dufour, A. (2014), Age-related decline in thermal adaptation capacities: An evoked potentials study. Psychophysiology, 51: 539–545. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12202
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.