Pedro R. Almeida (SFRH/BD/38711/2007), Fernando Ferreira-Santos (SFRH/BD/64071/2009), and Joana B. Vieira (SFRH/BD/76254/2011) were supported by the Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology. The authors would like to thank Eva C. Martins for her suggestions regarding data anaysis and Sofia Leite for her assistance in data collection. The authors would further like to thank the anonymous reviewers for their valuable comments that helped improve the quality of the paper.
Dissociable effects of psychopathic traits on cortical and subcortical visual pathways during facial emotion processing: An ERP study on the N170
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 51, Issue 7, pages 645–657, July 2014
How to Cite
Almeida, P. R., Ferreira-Santos, F., Vieira, J. B., Moreira, P. S., Barbosa, F. and Marques-Teixeira, J. (2014), Dissociable effects of psychopathic traits on cortical and subcortical visual pathways during facial emotion processing: An ERP study on the N170. Psychophysiology, 51: 645–657. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12209
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
- Portuguese Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.